Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tuba City Randomness

So just the other day I was recounting to Brad the tragic and dramatic tale of how I passed out in Jackass Canyon on a youth group trip in Tuba City, AZ. I hadn't really thought about it or talked about it in a long time (I realized it happened nearly 10 years ago! Geez!) until we were in Inner Mongolia. As soon as we got back, I heard from Steve, my old youth minister and leader of that trip, which was random especially considering I'd just been thinking about all that.

Then tonight I was talking to new Katie and she mentioned a trip to Tuba City! What! She met Paul and Anne, and even my long lost friend, Deseree! She hiked Jackass Canyon (and loved it, unlike me). She did sweat lodges!

What a small, small world. And how strange that all those things happened within a week's time.

2 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

Oh the joy of those discoveries! It warms my heart that you got the Tuba City experience. I'm so glad we share that. It is indeed a small world.

October 10, 2008 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger katie said...

I think we need a new name for me. The new Katie and the other Katie are getting old. Any ideas?

October 10, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home