Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Acrostic

For one of my classes this week, I'm having them do Thanksgiving acrostic poems. I thought I'd try my hand at one instead of just finding one off the internet as an example for the class, and it's not bad if I do say so myself. :)

Thinking of all I
Have and being
Amazed
Near or far
Knowing there is
Someone praying to
God on my behalf
Imagining the future out of my
View but without fear
In faith trusting that
No matter which side of the world I'm on
God holds me in His hands.

2 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

I know! I did the same thing, brought tons of butter home from Wuhan. Oh well it'll come in handy either way. I like your poem!

November 24, 2008 at 3:25 AM  
Blogger Lisa Pratt said...

Very nice indeed

November 29, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home