Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Creativity and a glue gun

Oh how I love the creativity of Halloween! Especially since we don't have a Walmart around here to go pick up a costume. We've had so much fun making costumes out of junk! I can't wait to see all the finished products tonight at our party. Thankfully my mom sent me a hot glue gun last year...I kinda laughed when I got it, but it's be so helpful!

What does one do with a bunch of dead grass, leaves, and an old 3 kuai broom?














Make the perfect nest of course!














Stay tuned for more marvelous Halloween creations!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Pratt said...

I'm glad to see that you're still using those creative genes!!

October 27, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home