Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sports Meeting


Yesterday we had no class because of the sports meeting. All of the students gather to compete in track and field events. I made a brief appearance and cheered some of my students on. It was fun to see them all together in a non-class environment. I even saw some of my old students from last year.

Me and Kristy (friend from foreign affairs office) at the sports meeting. Note all my lovely students behind me.




Beth and me jamming to a students jamz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

I wondeer I was there with you, I really miss you and hope that one day, we'll meet again ... there, here or somewhere else.

Love you all, Seheno.

November 5, 2007 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home