Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Friday, November 30, 2007

New do


I got brave and crazy the other day and decided to change my hair. I've been thinking about it for a while, but the Asian hair salons are a little intimidating. Their sense of style and fashion is quite a bit different from ours. Anyway, our good friend Felix went with me...for the 4 hour excursion.
Now, I've had quite a few perms before, but never one like this! At one point I had plugs in each of the rollers and was smoking, quite literally. But everything turned out ok, and I love it! And all for less than $20.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, cool...i told amanda i loved your hair (even before I realized this post was about a new hair do)...but please don't go raving about how awesome it was when you KNOW the best perm you ever got was by yours truly! or at least the most cost efficient...

:)

December 1, 2007 at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home