Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Friday, November 16, 2007

Randomness is the spice of life

I saw this on myspace and thought it'd be fun...

10 random things about me:

1. I have never broken a bone.

2. I have random cluster of freckles on my left elbow.

3. I once went to get stitches on my knee, but got my ears pierced instead.

4. My greatest fear is falling on my teeth.

5. I detest grapefruit.

6. I was on a Talk of the Town Easter special in preschool and said "stickels" instead of "stickers"

7. I'm randomly featured on community access TV in Nashville swing dancing with friends, usually in the 1-3 am slot.

8. I have never ridden a motorbike in China.

9. I can't hold my breath underwater without holding my nose.

10. I love the smell of ink.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Pratt said...

Yea for:
lellow
you crack me out
your reply to "where's your parents?"
having sex (at 5 yrs of age)

love ya and miss you much
mom

November 17, 2007 at 4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home