Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Creative Christmas

Since it's not even Thanksgiving, I'm not usually one to rush off to Christmas, but some have already started plotting and planning. So for those who are wondering what I want for Christmas, I'll tell you. Mail. And I don't mean a box, I mean a letter, a card, a drawing, a poem, an ode, a song. Anything! And for only 90 cents! Last year I went crazy and treated Christmas like every other year, only I actually had money to spend here unlike in the States where I'm usually pretty broke. So I bought a bunch of stuff for everyone here, and it was meaningful stuff, not just junk, but this year I have a new goal. I want to try to be creative and make in some form the gifts that I give. None of us really needs any stuff. I'm amazed at how full our little apartments become, even here!
So wish me luck in my quest for a creative Christmas! The wheels are starting to turn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home