Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthday Sentiments

Beth (thoughtful as always) had my old students (her current students) make me birthday cards in class...Here are a few classic sentiments:

(This one in the shape of a boat)
Proceed smoothly without a hitch!

Here's my best wish.
I wish you have a nice day.
I wish you find a BF as soon as you can.
I wish everyday in your life is birthday.

Wish you would become more and more beautiful. (There were several of these.)

I wish you would smile from now day and dance better and better!

You just like a panda, is so lovable.

Everday's is birthday time when thinking and I shall keep one sublime. (What?)

Don't forget me! I'll remember you never!

Remember: smiling always on face.

Now let me give you my best wishes! I hope you will get a trim figure one day.

Wow. Turning 25 is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home