Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

O happy day!

I loved China today. Yichang busted out its best weather and blue skies. I watched cute freshmen wander around in groups unsure of this new place and felt like a veteran. I was able to see the sunrise this morning and tonight saw the sunset from the banks of the Yangtze river. I watched fishermen doing their graceful net dance and crazy people swimming in the river. I met a Catholic man who told me "We're all His children." I got to walk around the city with new and old friends, talk about important things, and praise the One who does it all. Tomorrow's a new day and things are starting off right. I'm excited to fall asleep so I can wake up again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home