Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Savoring

My time in Nashville has been grand. I think I've finally come to a place where I'm not constantly comparing life in China and life in Nashville. Both have a place. And I'm not overwhelmed by expectations anymore. I've really just taken up the hobby of savoring. And in savoring I don't have to think about how I won't have a certain something or someone in a few weeks, I just get to take it all in and enjoy it until the next time comes around.

Some favorite savoring moments:
Driving in the Kia to awesome music
Amazing cool weather and blue skies
Praise and worship among a crowd
Watching friends dance
Staying up late for good conversation*
Sweet tea and fine company
Candlelit baths
Jam sessions*

*Not limited to Nashville. Also available in Yichang at select locations. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home