Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Manna from Heaven!!

So, I don't have a job. I have bills, but no job. I have a house, only because I have awesome friends. But I'm not too worried. Yes, I know I moved back to the States in the middle of an economic crisis. God is bigger than an economic crisis, and He does provide!

I'm now staying at Josh and Justin's house, and with that awesome privilege comes so many perks! The biggest perk being that I reap the rewards from their awesome dumpstering.

The other night Josh called and said he needed help because he couldn't fit all the goods in his car! Justin and I came and put what we could in my car. There was so much food! And good food, already in boxes! 22 boxes!! We unloaded and put away and froze and stored 22 boxes of food! And I don't mean small boxes. We're talking fruit, bread, meat, vegetables...everything! That means I never have to go to the store again if I don't want to! What an amazing blessing. Food provided.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Woot!

February 8, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home