Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Symphonic Thoughts

I went to the symphony tonight with Beth (because she is an endless fount of random free tickets) :) and by intermission I'd dreamed up all kinds of awesome things I want to do in my amazing eclectic life. Guess all the mind needs is some excellent music performed by ridiculously talented people and the chance to slow down and wonder/wander...

I want to learn African dance
I want a blue guitar
I want to run a 5K
I want to be a small part of a grand musical production
I want to go to Maine
I want to go hiking alone

We'll see which of these actually happens :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I see them all happening :)

April 17, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home