Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

God is Good

In the midst of my grieving over China, God is good. That's part of why its so hard...every time I read a passage I'm reminded of special moments, amazing talks. Every time I hear the word grace, I think about my "grace" tattoo and how Brad always used that as an object lesson. So last night, teary as I was, I opened and read from the greatest Story ever told and found comfort there. Not 30 minutes later, Peach called. China isn't dead. And neither are those relationships.

Sure I'd fly back in a minute, but one thing that holds me back is knowing someday I would have to feel all of this again. I know this is a process, and for now, I just have to deal with it. I have to take root here. I have to find new ways to be purposeful.

This morning I was so encouraged...I went to my old church, and it has dwindled down to a beautiful group of genuine Christ seekers. It was refreshing and rejuvenating to see old faces that are truly glad to see me, people that have kept up with me, people that care.

God's timing is perfect. And He is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

yes. and yes. :)

March 29, 2009 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

God is good,May God bless you ,Amy

April 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home