Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Friday, March 27, 2009

Too Much Thinkin'

Can't sleep. Too much thinking. Thinking about random stuff and everything and can't shut my mind off. Brainstorming about working for Tammy. Jewelry parties. Art shows. Tour dates. Venues. Dreaming up plans for note cards. Wondering about taxes if I don't find a "real" job. Thinking about how I've coined an adjective: amosity, and given it the meaning "amyeskness" and how it's even cooler cause it has Amos in it, which is what Brad called me from time to random time. Thinking about going to zumba tomorrow and about how I should workout more, but who has time to work out. Thinking about how I only work 20 hours a week...why don't I have time to work out. Thinking that I'm re-acclimated to the States but right where I didn't want to be...busy with no accountability and no distinct purpose. Thinking about my China kiddos and how I miss them so much. Wishing I had a spiritual life and focus like I did in China. Missing my old Family. Thinking about Jehovah Jireh - the Lord provides - and trying not to worry about any of the things I'm thinking about. Wondering about community. Remembering I need to get my oil changed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

aw, you were having a justin night. sorry i wasn't there to sit with you..

March 29, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home