Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Apple Cucumber Lemonade


This is definitely my favorite juice recipe so far!

4 apples
1 large cucumber
1/2 lemon

Soooo good!

Today Danielle and I did a lot of shopping and errand running. I enjoyed lunch at Whole Foods and some produce shopping, then off to Target, World Market, and K & S Foods. Though K & S doesn't have organic produce, the amount of veggies you can buy for the money is ridiculous. Example. Today at Whole foods I got 3 cucumbers for $3. At K & S, they had a bag of 10+ for $2. Plus we found real milk tea and got some goodies for a Chinese dinner tonight. I have definitely gotten in my fruit and veggies servings today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home