Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Get Serious September

Ok folks, its time for Get Serious September so that I don't experience Oh Crap October where I pass out in the middle of the 3 Day walk surrounded by breast cancer survivors. The Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk for a Cure is just 31 days away! So the plan? Get serious. Start walking. Lose some pounds. Don't die.

Goals:
*Start most weekday mornings with a 3 mile walk. That way I have AT LEAST 3 miles under my belt for the day if nothing else.
*Lose 10 lbs. This might at least make the backpack I have to wear during the walk less irritating on miles 10+.
*Raise more money! You can donate here.
*Blog more about the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home