Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We really outdo ourselves...

We had our waiguoren Halloween soirée last night, filled with delicious food as always. For some reason we loves themes. We had everything from monster toes (sadly not pictured...but think bloody mini hotdogs) by Brad, to Vampire Repellent by Kim (garlic dip), to pumpkin soup in black cauldrons by Beth, to Tombstone Sandwiches by yours truly, and many other delicious fall treats.





Let me take a moment to expound on the tombstone sandwiches. I'm always impressed by the cute themed foods in some magazines, so this year I decided I would try one. And while I am suprised that they actually turned out like the picture in the magazine for the most part (considering I'm in China), it was soooo much work! Who has time to do that more than once a year! They turned out super cute though, and actually tasted pretty good too. I learned a new chicken salad recipe in the process...yum!


1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Pratt said...

i am continually impressed by your and ya'lls creativeness.
can't wait for you to share the recipes.

love ya
mom

October 31, 2007 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home