Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thankful

One thing I'm really thankful for (but only realize it when its gone) is the Internet. Yes, that may seem strange to some, but it's our connection to the outside world. Heaven knows none of us would have a clue about the other if we had to rely on snail mail for communication! The Internet allows me to talk with/pray with/be encouraged by my sweet friends on the other side of the world. And it allows me to be lazy and chat with my pengyoumen here without moving or using money on my phone. On a rare day, it even connects me to world news and happenings. So I'm thankful for the Internet, and even more thankful when it actual works without randomly disconnecting. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home