Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mystery Dinner Birthday Extravaganza!


For Kim's birthday we put together a mystery dinner sort of thing. It was so fun to dress up in 1935 style and play a part. My part was Daphne - a loyal Brit who despised her daughter-in-law (Kim). I had apparently been very protective of my son (the victim)...but it turns out that I was the murderer! Who knew!?

It was too fun to make disapproving comments to Kim all night and speak in a snobby British accent. Plus I got to make a lorgnette (glasses) out of a hanger and some ribbon and sported a fake mole all night!

I'll try to round up some pics of the others...Brad the author/German spy, Beth the Venetian detective, and Katie the actress...and many more. We even had a priest, a tennis player, and an unexpected guests. Three of our Chinese friends played along and did a great job. What a fun night!




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home