Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Friday, December 14, 2007

Woot!

It's done! I bought my plane tickets yesterday to fly back to the States for Spring Festival. I was set on going to India with the others, then realized that I would lose my mind traveling for nearly 4 weeks straight, and for just a little more I can come home and get recharged and see all you wonderful people. So one month from tomorrow I'll be flying out! Woot!

In other news, the school is kidnapping, I mean, taking us on a trip this weekend. It's about 5 hours away by bus. Some hot springs thing. It could be amazing or it could be very... interesting? You never can tell. Anyway, I'm sure there'll be some fun stories. It'll be fun to hang out with the foreign affairs people this weekend. Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home