Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

American Life

So what am I doing now that I'm back in America? I'd say alot of nothing, but that's not entirely true. I'm trying to be productive in a lazy, recluse kind of way. I've done a lot of Reading and Studying, trying to soak up the Word and use my time wisely. I've also actually studied Chinese! A little. Been reading, emailing, catching up.

My travel plans have changed just a little. I should be in Nashville now toward the end of July and will stay through the middle of August. So if you're a Nashville peep, email me! I want to see you!

Still planning on heading back to China around the 21st of August or so. Please keep us in your Thoughts as we search for cheap tickets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home