Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The end is near...

I never want to be the last person to leave a place ever again! Brad left like a month ago. Kim and Katie left yesterday. Most of my students and friends have gone home.

Previously we were all consumed with packing, cleaning, sorting, moving, and giving away. Now that all that is over time is creeping by.
Today's big goal: a hair cut.
Tomorrow's goal: throwing some clothes in a bag and taking a bus to Wuhan.
Friday's big goal: fly to America in the most ridiculous string of stops ever!

Beth and I should arrive in Nashville Saturday, July 5th in the morning. Then I'll be flying to Orlando that night to stay with my parents for a few weeks.

I hope to see all of my American pengyoumen! Think of us as we fly and try to get all of our stuff home. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home