Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Better Day...

Today improved alot upon yesterday! I went to Beth's class today to help out with some stuff and all the kids gave me hugs and high fives. I even got a hug from the boy who doesn't hug! Then when I got home today, what was in the mailbox?! My India postcard! Brad, Beth, Kim, and Katie went to India last January and mailed a funny postcard to me. It was found in Yichang the day after I left this year! So over one year later, it finally made it into my hands in America. Hilarious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Hahahehehoho! That's so funny!!! I cannot even express the hilariousity of you just getting that post card now in America. I wish we knew where it was sitting for the past year. I guess this gives me hope for all the lost mail I've sent from Mengzi. Let's gtalk soon!

March 12, 2009 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger TaiYang said...

So glad it finally made it! And it took an Indian to post it too hehe

March 13, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home