Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Big Friday Night

Wow. Beth and I had a big Friday night.

We wanted food. But not food at my house. We seriously walked around Kroger for 45 minutes looking for something to eat. Nothing sweet for me, nothing dairy for Beth (lent) which eliminates quite a bit of Kroger. We ended up with a plethora of jiangs that go on chips and crackers: guacamole, salsa, hummus, and bean dip. Nutritious.

We went home to eat and watch Fern Gully...yep, that's right. The cartoon classic about saving the rain forest. Beth and I talked about that movie alot in China; she found it for $5 at Walmart, hence Fern Gully on a Friday night.

We then commenced to organize our music and movies like two big dorks. We're a fun time. And now it's almost 10 and I can't wait to curl up and read a book.

I'm a fun time. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Nice. I spent mine at a six lane bowling alley in a retirement community :)

March 13, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home