Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Friday, February 27, 2009

Jobbed!

Well after two closed libraries and a McDonald employee's internet PIN, I'm finally on the internet to tell you...I have a job!

My friend Tammy Rochelle is an independent musician working in Nashville. She's about to start promoting another album and wants my assistance! It's dealing with all the tedious contacting, booking, info gathering, and organizing that she hates - which is perfect for me as that's all the stuff I love! I'm not sure how many hours it'll turn into each week, but at this point I'm just so glad to have a task set before me and a chance to be efficient! Woohoo! :) I'll be working on promoting, organizing tour stuff, venues, and more. I'm pumped!

Check her out at www.TammyRochelle.com. And if you listen real close, you might hear me too :)

1 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

So happy to hear that!!

February 27, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home