Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jiminy Cricket!

Funny story.

I was working with Tammy the other day, my purse on the table, and we both noticed at the same time something jump up out of my purse and fall back in. We just shrugged it off and thought that was strange...must be nothing...trick of light? Then last night, 7-8 hours later, I threw my purse down on the floor getting ready for bed, and out hops a grasshopper.

a. Where did a freaking grasshopper come from?
b. How long has it been there!?
c. Crap, its in my room now and I can't catch it.

So who knows where it is now. It didn't wake me up at least. Probably jumped all over me in my sleep.

Could this be a sign of grasshopper pie to come? (hint, hint, Beth) :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Grassgopper pie?!hahaha...

April 24, 2009 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oops!technically i wanted to tpye grasshopper pie...

April 24, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home