Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Review

It was a fab weekend! Allow me to recap...

1. Brad came! Woot!
2. Friday Beth finished 6 weeks of radiation, so we celebrated Boob Day in her honor with a champagne toast and ate at Hooters. Then we went to the Big Bang piano bar where she received a piano serenade! (There was also the ditching of a hick, which was sad but entertaining to watch).
3. Four of my favorite guys in the world were in one place for the first time ever! Brad, Daniel, Josh, and Jordan. Had Carl and Justin been there, the world might have ended.
4. We went to Natchez Trace for church Sunday, and I had major flashbacks to the church I went to when I was little. And I swear it was my mother's voice singing alto coming out of my mouth...
5. Sunday night Brad, Beth, Josh, and I went to the Gurst House for dinner and then the Deathcab for Cutie concert!!!!!
6. Did I mention Brad was in town and is moving here in 3 weeks?!
7. Craigslist redeemed itself after the Great Scam of '09. I bought an excellent futon for $40 and an beautiful wood table for $10 today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home