Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oops.

Jovial January took its first major blow when I said a certain person was a moron. And while I still believe that's true, in the spirit of Jovial January I shouldn't have said it. :) So this morning I couldn't eat the delicious Cinnabon muffin in my fridge. Now that was sad.

In other news...
Brad, Beth, Kim, and Katie headed off to Beijing and hopefully India yesterday (they are sans visa at the moment). I'm keeping pretty busy trying to get my grades averaged. I also assigned papers for my teacher class so I'm up to my eyeballs in papers. And their oral exam is tonight. I'm going to Daye, Peach's hometown, this weekend since I didn't get to go last year with the others. Tuesday night is the final part of my teacher class exam. I'll average all their grades as fast as I can and get them to the office...because at 5 am Wed a car will pick me up to go to the airport...one night in Beijing, then off to America! I should arrive in Orlando Thursday night, the 17th.

And all the while I'm trying to finish Harry Potter 7 before I go home because I really don't want to haul the big book around the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home