Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Monday, February 25, 2008

Blog Jar Catch Up

Alright, I've been slacking in my blog jar...so here we go!

What is your favorite thing to do at home?
Blare my music, dance around, and sing

Between the ages of 5 and 10, what was your favorite activity?
Probably doing random craft projects with my mom

What food or beverage do you crave?
Diet Coke the size of my head and avocado (not necessarily together)

Have you ever sung in a group, choir, or band?
Yep, all three! Choir in elementary school, "group" in Junior High (we were going to be famous), and I sang with my friend Tammy Rochelle's band and on her cd a few years ago.

Have you ever appeared on TV?
Yes, during preschool Talk of the Town came to interview my class about Easter. I said "stickels" instead of stickers. How cute.

What is your favorite scripture and why?
Psalm 143:8-12. It soothes my soul at all times.

When you hear "teach English in China" what is the first word that comes to mind?
Chinglish

What is your favorite color? What associations do you have with that color?
I like scarlet, cranberry, crimson, whatever you want to call it. I associate it with Alabama football, though I couldn't care less about it, cherries, and my favorite decor.

Guess that's enough randomness for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home