Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update time

Well I've been pretty bad about blogging stateside. Not too much to report. I just got back to Orlando last night. I spent two weeks in Nashville seeing friends and family. While I had more downtime than my overachieving personality desires, it was still a good visit. I left feelin' the love. So here I am in Orlando for a few days, shopping, packing, and getting everything together for the next round. I fly out on Friday for my two day flying adventure back to Yichang.

I'll say this: I am ready to be back in Yichang, actually ready for the semester to begin. I've missed having a schedule and purpose. And I've missed my China pengyous! This has been a nice, refreshing vacation, but I'm ready to get back to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home