Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Monday, February 18, 2008

Schedule and Disclaimer

Well, it's been good to be back and catch up on all I've missed. And it was good to be back in my bed! I've just been cleaning and unpacking getting ready for the new term. I start teaching tomorrow. My schedule looks pretty good; mostly 10:00 classes and no night classes! Woohoo! I'm teaching 16 hours of Freshman Oral English. I've taught this book before, and it's ok, so hopefully my classes will be good!

Now in my last post I mentioned that I flew over the North Pole. Beth informed me that we've done that every time. And that would make sense. But I swear I've never seen it on the little map on the plane before! I must have always been asleep at that point. Anyway, I'm not a complete idiot, but it was entertaining to see a little plane flying over a map of the North Pole! So there.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home