Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Crafting...

I've been trying to find ways to best use my gifts for Glorifying, and in thinking about that I remembered my great love for crafting and being artsy. I started having over some old students to have "craft time" on Friday afternoons. The first Friday we painted Easter suncatchers my mom had sent. The next week I learned to cross stitch. And this week we colored Easter eggs! It's also been a good way to cheaply entertain for Meager March.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Pratt said...

Awesome.
this is the Amy that I know....original, authentic, colorful, creative, imaginative, inspiring, resourceful, gifted, blessed, rich, Father-like, and the list goes on!

I'm happy you could use items you've received!

March 23, 2008 at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home