Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Friday, April 18, 2008

Brutal Honesty

On Beth's blog yesterday she posted about how often people only represent themselves in good light on their blogs, etc. by only putting up good pictures of themselves and telling good, funny stories. I'd like to think I'm pretty honest in my blogging, telling the good and bad about life here and how I'm living it. Plus who really wants to read about all my failures? :) So Beth double-dog-dared her readers to be brutally honest by posting a picture of themselves first thing in the morning, as to capture a true representation of yourself at your most basic. Now, Beth's morning picture wasn't too bad. So I thought sure, why not? I know I'm guilty of only posting good pictures of myself (though I don't feel guilty at all). If people across the ocean have to remember me in a certain way, I'd like it to be a pretty one :). So here goes...the hottest pictures ever posted...Enjoy.

Seriously just rolled over and grabbed the camera...

Who wouldn't want to marry this?












Maybe smiling would help...















And a cute picture to redeem myself...
...showing off the new tattoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home