Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

These Days...

So what have I been doing recently?
Well...yesterday was Friday the 13th and I remembered that before I remembered that the next day is Valentine's Day. Guess that's what happens when you don't see much TV or use the internet. I'm glad it's not a big deal like it used to be for me to not have a "Valentine."

Lately just been looking for a job. I interviewed at one place last week and should hear back at the end of this week.

Been helping Beth organize her classroom, grade papers, cut, paste, etc. It's been nice to have something to do!

I think I'm doing fairly well in this time of transition. I'm tired of being in transition but am taking it for what it is. I finally unpacked my car the other day and am no longer living out of my trunk. Baby steps.

I'm surrounded and supported by awesome people on both sides of the world. Sometimes I think I have it too good!

1 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

Yeah, I kind of forgot it was Valentine's day too. I definitely did not forget about Friday the 13th when I tried to travel and realized how many things could go wrong :)

Good luck with the job search!

February 17, 2009 at 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home