Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Monday, June 8, 2009

A day in the life of a housewife...

Since I'm just working part-time and two of my roommates are now full-time students, I feel more and more like a housewife or stay-at-home mom, not that I mind... I'm pretty good at it ;).

8:30: Wake up, breakfast, check email
9:00: Start laundry
9:30: "Rescue" less than perfect produce from the Farmer's Market.
11:00: Peel and cut a million rescued peaches and freeze them.
12:00: Make lunch - quesadillas!
12:30: Continue the chopping of rescued veggies - salsa! Cut up a ton of squash and freeze it.
1:00: Drop Brad off at the library
1:15: Workout
2:15: Finish laundry, clean kitchen, take shower
3:15: Make peach cobbler out of aforementioned million peaches
4:15: Make spaghetti sauce from scratch in preparation for a quick dinner
6:00: Pick up Brad at the library

And I usually end my night with something really crazy, like reading a book, or watching an episode of West Wing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home