Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Singing with Tammy

Here are two of the videos from Tammy's BongoJava show...of course they're the ones with me singing. :) Check out the rest on YouTube! It was fun to sing harmony live with Tammy, though next time I'll make sure there's time for a sound check for me...I couldn't hear myself at all. Turned out decent for singing deaf. :)

Shameless promo: Check out the rest of Tammy's music (and my harmony ;)) on iTunes! She's working on an acoustic album to go along with her European tour this summer, so stay tuned for more. Also, you can follow Tammy on her tour through her blog: tammyrochelle.blogspot.com!

"Goodbye Hero" by Tammy Rochelle



"Beautiful Love" by Tammy Rochelle

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Rochelle said...

hehe. Thanks for the plug, yo! I love ya. T*

June 10, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home