Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Diet Cake!

A most amazing and delicious discovery...
You can substitute diet coke for eggs and oil in a cake mix recipe! Online people seem to recommend chocolate cake mix and diet coke. Tonight I tried yellow cake mix with diet coke and sugar free chocolate pudding. Mix it up and bake as usual. I topped it with cool whip and it was grand! I've heard you can mix your sodas. White cake and diet cream soda...or sprite...or orange soda. The possibilities are endless! Pretty exciting! There's rumor of "diet" pumpkin pie...you know I'll be right on that!
Happy baking :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds delicious! Do you have a vegetarian or raw food version of this? If so, I'd love to post it on http://www.rawpeople.com/?utm_source=A&utm_medium=B&utm_campaign=C

May 10, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home