Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tears of Gratitude

I got to video chat with Peach tonight. And I held it together for our chat, but now am crying my face off, of course. I decided to go ahead and made a good cry of it, so I looked through some of my old China pictures. All I could think of the whole time was "Thank you so much." I am filled with an inexpressible amount of gratitude for the chance to have experienced all I did in China, to form amazing friendships that go deeper than many I have here. I may never experience such a rich existence again. Sure there were times China drove me crazy, but I wouldn't trade even the worst of times in China. I am blessed beyond measure to even miss something this much; that shows just how amazing and meaningful it was.

Yichang. 2015.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home