Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Good Day...

With Tammy out of town and nowhere specific to go, I've felt a lot like a housewife...sans husband and children. Most of my days consist of random errands, cleaning, reading, and pretty much anything that will keep me busy. Today I really enjoyed it.

-Went to Zumba and rocked it
-The roof got fixed!
-Bartered with a man about mowing the lawn (and two others later on...our yard is a jungle.)
-Made a delicious, healthy, veggie/hummus sandwich for lunch
-Cleaned up my mess
-Did laundry
-Bought a fish (name TBA)
-Rearranged some flowers
-Cleaned the toaster oven and microwave (and boy are they shiny!)
-Chatted with the ceiling painter guy and was encouraged by his "You are precious. Don't let anyone tell you anything different." Nothing like a sweet black man with dreads and an awesome accent to remind you of your status as a child of God.

Oh, and I went to a meeting tonight about how to be a pot dealer. Seriously, I might sell cookware part-time. Stay tuned for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home