Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Surprise!

Caley taught Zumba this morning! Now many of you have heard me talk about Caley. She's this cute little white chick that teaches Zumba at the Y and man can she move! Seriously, it's ridiculous. But hers is the most challenging class and feels the most like bustin' a move, so I enjoy it most and work the hardest in it. Sadly, she's had substitutes for the last two weeks, and her fill-ins were good, but not Caley. :) This morning she subbed for a different teacher! What a great surprise. Normally we do class in the gym cause lots of ladies love this class, but the speakers weren't working right. In the middle of the class we had to move down into the small studio. The studio was packed, and they even put another teacher out in the hall! With 10 minutes left in class, studio was so steamy that you couldn't see in the mirrors and the floor was slippery and squeaky! Anyway, it was a good, sweaty time.

I went to weigh myself after class not knowing what to expect. I haven't been writing down my food the past week or two, just eating sensibly...lots of veggies, not much meat. I stepped on and put it to where I was last week. The scale didn't balance. I kept moving it up, adding more weight to make it balance, but it still wouldn't. I was thinking, dang! I've blown all my progress! Then I realized that I was moving it the wrong way and I'd actually lost 1.5! :) So I met my birthday goal two days early and lost an extra .5! Woot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

way to go!

June 17, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home