Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jehovah Jireh

Jehovah Jireh. That's what we named Brad's car when the Lord provided.

And they named the car Jehovah Jireh which means the Lord provides because that is where the Lord provided
....

and it's what we constantly tell each other now. When your checkbook balance says $4.00 - Jehovah Jireh. When the gas station doesn't take cards and you remember cash in a birthday card - Jehovah Jireh. When you rarely buy food but eat like Kings - Jehovah Jireh. When you live in an awesome house with awesome friends, and you're all poor - Jehovah Jireh.

When I came back from China and couldn't find a job, Tammy needed me to work for her. And when Tammy planned to go on tour, and I didn't know how I was going to get paid, Caryn took me back at the Parent-Teacher Store, and when Tammy extended her tour, a third loan payment was added each month, and I hit my car, I got promoted to assistant manager at the store. Jehovah Jireh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home