Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Amazing Provision

I don't think we give God enough credit in our daily lives for how things come out perfectly orchestrated for our good. Recently I've seen so clearly how He works and moves, and its really all a matter of waiting out to see His good timing. I'm coming to learn more and more how to trust Him...that His ways are certainly better than mine.

Just a few things lately that are so obviously God:
Brad's entire school journey up to this point, in-state tuition etc (now if he can just get accepted...)
Kim's school provision
Katie's made-for-her perfect job in Nashville!
The community house
Sandra and Sherol's amazing adoption match
My own job and school provisions


The journey is often uncertain and uncomfortable, and that is exactly when He reveals more than we could have dreamed for ourselves. I often get caught up in what I think I want or not knowing what I want, then I take a deep breath, and relax, knowing that I can trust Him completely. Really it's less anxiety now, and more anticipation of seeing what amazing things He has in store for those who love Him...

Jehovah Jireh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home