Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Monday, December 28, 2009

No words

Sandra and Sherol, our friends in Yichang, have been waiting for an adoption match for 24 months, and they were just matched with a precious 7-month-old girl! We Yichangren have all followed them on this journey through their blog, and at times I felt like their longing and desperation was my own. Beth called me at lunch today to tell me the good news. I can't help but think of the correlation between waiting for this baby and the Advent season. And hearing such good news made me wish I could extol the Lord like Mary did...that my words would flow out in poetic verse or I that could dance for the Lord like David or like the dad in Fiddler on the Roof. Me, I couldn't even form the right words. I guess now is when you rely on the Spirit to express the words you can't find.

God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home