Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Exploring

Today I went exploring. I wanted to find a local coffee shop to study at...and I did! I went to Boyer's Coffee shop. It's close to the house and a great study place! Sadly they only have daytime hours. When I pulled up I was surprised to see a sign announcing free coffee week so my cup of Rocky Mountain Thunder roast was free!  :)
Then, I wanted to go find postcards. Several people told me 16th Street Mall was the place to go. My phone decided to act up, but I managed to find it all by myself! I ended up walking almost the entire length of 16th street before I found post cards, but it was a beautiful, sunny day! I only had an hour and 9 minutes worth of change to put in the meter, so I booked it back using the free bus that runs the length of 16th. It felt a little like exploring in China...except I could read signs and understand most everyone.  :) I made it back to my car with 16 minutes to spare and only cursed the lack of oxygen twice.  ;) Success!

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

:)

September 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home