Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Saturday, September 22, 2012

So much goodness...

Wow, I'm just overwhelmed right now about how this week has gone! I've been in Denver for a week and look at all this provision:

-I got a job! I'm working online for the fabulous Tammy Rochelle again doing concert bookings and random other Amytastic things.
-I survived a Crossfit class at high altitude!
-I met a wonderful Christian community via Randi Johnson.
-I got to participate in Erin's girls night out with ladies from her small group and had some freaking awesome sushi.
-I finalized my observation dates for my Food Systems Management class.
-I went to the Mercury Cafe dance, and (without asking anyone to dance) danced over half the songs - way to ask, Denver!
-I learned half of the Thriller dance for a Halloween performance.
-I went to a BBQ at Ya Ping's house, thanks to the Mankes, and met some great local dancers.
-At said BBQ, I met a dietician who was not only familiar with my program, but actually completed it herself! I now have a real dietetics contact in Denver! What a blessing!

You just can't make this stuff up. I'm amazed at how things are falling in to place, and it really confirms and reaffirms my feelings that I was supposed to move here. I'm excited to see what else unfolds! Stay tuned ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan Adair said...

Woot! God is so good!!!

September 22, 2012 at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home