Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Social Butterfly

Here are some exciting things that are in the works here in Denver!

-I'm meeting Randi Johnson tonight, a friend of friends, and having dinner with the intentional community she's living with.
-I'm checking out the dance at Mercury Cafe tonight!
-Tomorrow I have my first Crossfit class. Eek!
-Tomorrow night I'm going out for sushi with Erin and the ladies of her small group to celebrate her birthday.
-Saturday I'm hopping in on classes to learn the Thriller dance to perform at a Halloween dance next month!
-Saturday night, thanks to Susan Manke, I'm going to a BBQ with some local balboa dancers.
-I just found a church (through Erin through a random conversation at Starbucks) that is having their first service on Oct 6. It reminds me of Ethos.  :)
-I think I have finally nailed down my two 9-hour food service observations! One at my school, and one through a nearby school district that has switched to non-processed foods in their cafeterias!
-I'm volunteering at Lindy Diversion in October here in Denver to get a free dance pass!
-I've signed up to volunteer at a place called Cooking Matters which is essentially my dream job. They offer cooking classes and nutrition education to low income families!

All of that and I've been here less than a week! You just can't say the Lord doesn't provide!  :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

YAY!!! Look at you Social Butterfly!

September 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home