Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chokin' Down Manna

I was thinking tonight how easily we get tired of manna. Sure God is daily raining down my provision, just enough and nothing more. And it was exciting at first, the novelty of my sustenance appearing from thin air. But as the days go by...manna...manna...manna. It seems the same ole thing, like I expect God to perform some new amazing miracle everyday. But the Israelites lived for years on manna, and in God's goodness He even provided meat. I'm hoping a little meat comes my way someday, but for now I'm trying to learn to live with enough for each day and not worry about manna for tomorrow.

*I'm hoping for more of an Exodus 16 experience than a Numbers 11!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home