Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oh China

I'm missing China so much at this second I could burst. Too many China hits today: seeing old waiguoren at the craft fair, emails from Peach, pictures from Brad, emails from Sooraj, seeing pictures on Facebook, hearing that Yichang is getting a Walmart!

It's easier to block it. It physically hurts sometimes to remember. But at the same time it feels good to at least feel it. Does that make sense?

A part of me still doesn't want to "move on." Is there a way to reconcile both of my worlds? It sounds hokey but I truly long for Heaven when all of the people I love so much will finally get to meet and we can all hang out together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home