Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions

I hadn't really planned on making any resolutions this year, but this morning I thought of a few things. I want to run three 5 ks this year. And in an effort to become a more goal-oriented person, I want to set weekly goals for myself instead of a bunch of yearly ones that I'll never reach. I also want to refocus on my gifts and try to send at least one encouraging note a week.

It's been a big year. I've left China and (for the most part) readjusted to American life. I've settled in, have a job, and am starting school in a few weeks. 2009 was certainly uncertain but things always turn out in the end. I look forward to seeing what 2010 holds. Jehovah Jireh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bangdel said...

Hello Amy..

January 23, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home