Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity

The life of a returning waiguoren...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gongyuan Pengyou!

I met my park friend again today! I was walking around Centennial Park when Yang, the Chinese lady I met last week, walked up beside me. We did a few laps together (she walks way faster than me!) and she invited me to have dinner at her house next week! Real Chinese food! Yay! I was so glad that the weather was awesome - since that's what convinced me to go to the park instead of the community center - so that I could meet Yang again!

Yang is looking for some babysitting jobs if anyone knows someone in need, or anyone who needs a Chinese tutor...she'd be a great candidate!

2 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

Amazing! :)

February 27, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to hear you met a Chinese in your home!!!

Sun Zhi

March 6, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home